ENTSO-E and its member TSOs are strongly committed to transparency and to sharing data:
• The Transparency Platform is a single point of access to a wealth of data - some updated every 15 minutes - on Europe’s electricity system.
• The E Codes app allows you to navigate and exchange on the European Network Codes from your mobile phone.
• The ENTSO-E grid map and the TYNDP map help you visualise what the European power network looks like today and how it could develop tomorrow.
Transparency forms part of ENTSO-E’s strategic priorities and will be further boosted in 2019. PowerFacts Europe 2019 is part of this initiative to leverage ENTSO-E’s/TSOs data and present it in a way that it can more easily be understood and more widely used. PowerFacts Europe consists of six chapters, adding to the traditional triangle of sustainability, market and security of supply; infrastructure, customer and digital grid. Each chapter contains relevant data points - mainly from the TSO community - that allow one to better apprehend each dimension that forms part of Europe’s energy transition. With PowerFacts Europe and their other transparency initiatives, ENTSO-E and the TSOs hope to contribute to empower citizens with facts to enable Europe’s energy transition.
10.30 ENTSO-E Roadmap 2022: Priority on transparency and trust - Bente Hagem, Chair of the Board, ENTSO-E
10.40 The Clean Energy Package: what next?- Davor Škrlec, Member of the European Parliament
11.00 PowerFacts Europe 2019 Launch - Laurent Schmitt, Secretary General, ENTSO-E
11.10 EC comment on PowerFacts Europe - Tom Howes, Deputy Head of Unit Economic Analysis and Financial Instruments, DG ENER, European Commission
11.20-11.50 What do stakeholders think of PowerFacts Europe 2019
- Giles Dickson, CEO, Wind Europe
- Helena Robaye, Chair of WG Market Integration & Network Codes, Eurelectric 11.50 2019 ahead (concluding remark) - Bente Hagem, Chair of the Board, ENTSO-E
22 January 2019 11:33