Linux Foundation Energy, RTE and ENTSO-E invite you to an exclusive executive event during CIGRE. In mid-July, The Linux Foundation and RTE announced the formation of LF Energy, a new Linux Foundation project that supports multi-vendor collaboration and open source innovation in the energy and electricity sectors.
Join us to learn why LF Energy was founded and about our growing community. You’ll also learn how our industry can benefit from open source — including participation in LF Energy projects — and have the chance to enjoy refreshments and appetizers with your peers.
When and where?
• 27 August 2018, 13:30-17:00
• Paris – Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile – Adjacent to the CIGRE event venue
• 3 Place du Général Kœnig, 75017 Paris, France
Open source is modernizing telecommunications, financial services, automobiles, healthcare, consumer products. Power systems – this is our time. Open source will speed technological innovation and enable the energy transition, globally.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Shuli Goodman, Executive Director, LF Energy Foundation
• Mike Dolan, VP of Strategic Programs, The Linux Foundation
• Nicolas Richet, CIO of ENTSO-E
• Lucian Balea, R&D Program Director and Open source Manager, RTE
• 13:30-14:00: Welcome coffee
o Leveraging open source to accelerate the energy transition – an urgent necessity for our industry
o The transformational power of open source
o What is LF Energy
o LFE projects overview
• 16:00-17:00: Closing cocktail reception
Space is limited!
Register by 19 August.
Note: The event is free of charge, but please only register if you will attend.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. LFE is part of The Linux Foundation, a nonprofit organization building ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and industry adoption.