The results of the third IOP test are in line with expectations. The main conclusions of the IOP final report, which was approved by ENTSO-E’s Market Committee on 22 October 2013, are:
- The work carried out on the IEC 62325-301, IEC 62325-351 and IEC 62325-451-3 is in line with the business requirements;
- There is no deficiency in the standard;
- The standard versions include all the capability needed to support the already implemented exchanges for the transmission capacity allocation and nomination business processes implemented within European markets.
Any questions on the ENTSO-E CIM for the Electricity Market IOP tests should be directed to email@example.com. For any further information please contact Ioannis Retsoulis, Data Exchange Standards & Interoperability Advisor.
- Download the report: Final Report (22/10/2013)
- CIM for Energy Markets webpage
- CIM for Energy Markets IOPs webpage
- Electronic Data Interchange Work Products - EDI Library
- IEC TC 57 WG 16 Deregulated energy market communications