This page provides the details required to obtain the latest versions of the ENTSO-E Interconnected Network System Grid Maps. Electronic maps are free of charge, while paper versions are available for purchase.
The following electronic 2015 ENTSO-E Interconnected Network Maps are available for download free of charge subject to
- Hard copies of the 2015 ENTSO-E Interconnected Network, the Interconnected Network of Continental Europe and the Interconnected Network of Northern Europe Grid Maps can be purchased through this
order form. Further details are given below.
ENTSO-E Interconnected Network Grid Map
shows plants, stations, existing high-voltage overhead lines and those under construction with towers designed for voltages of 220 kV and higher, and 110 kV to 150 kV if these lines cross national frontiers.
2015 ENTSO-E Interconnected Network Grid Map
is available for purchase in two sizes through the
- Small map (scale: 1:5.000.000, size 104.5 x 94.8 cm €40)
- Large map (scale: 1:4.000.000, size 131.1 x 116.9 cm €60)
2015 Interconnected Network of Continental Europe Grid Map
showing synchronously connected power systems is available for purchase in two sizes through the
- Small map (scale: 1:5.000.000, size 82.0 x 59.1 cm €40)
- Large map (scale: 1:2.500.000, size 161.1 x 116.5 cm €60)
2015 Interconnected network of Northern Europe Grid Map
showing the Scandinavian and Baltic countries is currently available in one size through the
- Map (scale: 1:3.000.000, size 67.6 x 69.5 cm €40)