The main aim of this workshop is the open discussion on the next steps in technology exploitation, deployment and development post-PROMOTioN.
The workshop will provide:
• Update on DC CB and protection relay technology status,
• Cost model and initiate debate on cost reduction,
• Latest research and opportunities for DC CB technology and DC grid protection development,
• Understanding on DC switchgear and protection needs from Grid operators,
• Open activities on interoperability and standardisation,
• Discussion on technology deployment.
This workshop is an invitation-only event, held under Chatham house rules. The event is free of charge. If you are having troubles with the registration link, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).