Achieve higher grid stability and flexibility through effective RES integration & implementation of next gen technologies.
6th European Grid Integration & Electricity Ancillary Services is an annual event gathering experts and decision-makers responsible for TSO markets, Market Development, Networks and Balancing, Regulatory Affairs from European TSOs, DSOs, Power Generators and Power Trading companies to brainstorm on grid stability challenges and innovations, flexibility updates, RES integration and ongoing regulations among other important issues on the agenda today. It creates an interactive platform for industry leaders to exchange their ideas and to network in a business-friendly environment. The market experts will have an opportunity to learn from the strategies in their peer companies & implement gained knowledge in their daily activities.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Towards a more flexible & resilient grid by adopting smart digital technology by Alpiq
- Flexibility for the energy transition: a toolbox for the electricity/gas DSO by EWE Netz
- Sourcing flexibility from demand response: Baltic market case study by AST Latvian TSO
- RES integration - the case of Italy by Terna
- Recent developments in the Clean Energy Package by Eneco
- Update on the implementation of the Electricity Balancing Guideline by Statnett
- Comparing different markets & regulations in the EU by Next Kraftwerke
- Developments in Flow-Based Market Coupling by E-Bridge
- Balancing market integration by Austrian Power Grid
For more information:
Call: +420 255 709 517
Email: David Schkade