The CIGRE Romanian National Committee, as organizer and CNTEE Transelectrica (the Romanian TSO) as co-organizer, invite you to the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance 2019 - CMDM 2019 (5th edition) that will take place in Bucharest, September 9th -11th 2019, at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest - event organized with the support of CIGRE Paris.
As part of CMDM 2019, the Romanian National Committee of CIGRE has invited also Study Committees A3 “High voltage equipment” to hold its annual meeting in Romania. In association with the meeting, the Study Committees A3 will organize an international colloquium titled “Challenges for Further Reliable T&D Substation and Equipment in the Future” supported also by SC B3 representatives. The Colloquium and a tutorial will take place in Bucharest, Romania, 7th - 13th September 2019.
At its fifth edition, CMDM is a major biennial event for the national power system that provides an exceptional venue to CIGRE members and interested parties for presenting fundamental and technological developments and for promoting key suppliers of products and services for electrical power systems. The conference will bring together power systems engineers, decision makers, economists, academicians and others with interest in the power field.
The conference will include tutorials, technical papers sessions and a 3 days exhibition.
The working language of the symposium is English. All printed materials will be published in English.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference journal with ISSN number.
The best papers will be proposed by the Technical Committee for publishing in scientific magazines with International Scientific Indexing.
- Deadline to send the Paper Abstract: March 31st, 2019
- Notification to authors about abstract acceptance: May 1st, 2019
- Deadline to send the Paper Manuscript: June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for submitting the Copyright Form: June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for Authors Registration: June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for other Participants Registration: September 6th, 2019
- Conference Dates: September 9th – 11th, 2019
- Smart Grids
- Condition monitoring and diagnosis for power equipment and high voltage lines
- Condition monitoring and diagnosis in power plants
- Failure phenomena based on electrical, mechanical, chemical, and thermal causes
- Degradation assessment for power equipment
- Modern maintenance tools and technologies
- Advanced sensing techniques for condition monitoring and diagnosis
- Applications of artificial intelligence for data mining and condition assessment
- Substation automatization and automated metering
- Asset management tools for power equipment
- Distributed Resources and Renewables.