The 11th Energy Storage World Forum, May 16-18, 2018 and the 5th Residential Energy Storage Forum, May 14-15, 2018 in Berlin are 2 separate Forums that will feature brand new researched topics addressed by renowned industry leaders and practitioners from Top Utilities, EPCs and International Regulators representing 22+ countries.
The 2 separate Forums bring together the end users of energy storage to share their business insights, lessons learnt and data driven analysis to help you discover which technology is best suited to your business model and application, allowing you to achieve the highest Return on Investment.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN BERLIN 2018
- 2 full days dedicated to Residential Energy Storage
- 3 full days dedicated to Large Scale Energy Storage
- 30+ Utilities Speakers + Exclusive Networking Opportunities
- 60+ Brand New Researched Topics
- Breakfast With Leading Utilities and Renowned Investors
- Building An Action Plan - unique session
- Startup “Tech Soap Box” session
- Delegates and speakers from 22+ Countries
The Energy Storage World Forum and Residential Energy Storage Forum are Europe’s 1st conferences dedicated to energy storage since 2010, thus offering more insight knowledge on the business case thanks to 10 past successful Forums with over 250 Utilities attending.